Click to leave some
NATURAL LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER BASED IN LAWTON, OKLAHOMA
580 . 215 . 9278 LauraFlemingPhotography@hotmail.com
professional photographer lawton, ok, professional photographer lawton, oklahoma, professional photographer elgin, ok, professional photographer elgin, oklahoma, family photography lawton, ok, family photographer, lawton, ok, family photographer lawton oklahoma, family photographer elgin, oklahoma, fort sill family photographer, fort sill family photography, senior portraits lawton oklahoma, elgin oklahoma senior portraits, cache, oklahoma senior portraits, senior portraits cache oklahoma, senior portraits lawton, senior portraits macarthur high school, professional headshots lawton oklahoma, professional headshots fort sill oklahoma, professional headshots elgin oklahoma, headshot photography, family portraits, senior portraits, mentoring, photography mentoring lawton oklahoma
READ HER STORY
Army wife. Mom. Sister. Friend. Photographer.
I wear a lot of hats, and some days the balance between them all is a little elusive, but that's ok. I like a challenge and I like to be busy! Here's a little top ten list to help you get to know me a little better...so grab an ice cold Coke (my fave!) and enjoy............
THE PERSONAL SIDE
10. I LOVE Oreo cookies! Even better when they're dipped in icy milk...yum!
9. My iPhone is like an extra appendage.
8. I am an Army brat.
7. Thunderstorms make me happy.
6. I used to worked at a Gap and owned 36 pairs of jeans!
5. I never thought I was a dog lover until we adopted my dog Duke.
4. I obsess over the cleanliness of my house, but my car is always a mess.
3. Married Paul, my best friend, in 2003.
2. Addicted to the show MODERN FAMILY.
1. Loves a good glass of wine.
THE PROFESSIONAL SIDE
- Started my business May 1, 2010
- Member of the Professional Photographers of America
- My work has been featured in Hawaii Parent Magazine
- Contributed photos to the book 1001 Things To Love About Military Life
- Part of the F.I.L.M. Project, a nationwide group of photographers who donate sessions to cancer patients and their families.